If you are one of the thousands of Filipinos trying to get an Easytrip RFID before the cashless transaction deadline, you might have already experienced waiting in line for at least 2 hours.
The current system, which has motorists forming long queues with their cars, has caused frustration and traffic. Some local government units (LGU) have even closed some installation booths because proper physical distancing measures were not followed.
To avoid these problems and safety violations, Easytrip is rolling out a new Online RFID Reservation and Appointment System (ORRAS) system to set an RFID sticker installation appointment.
Though not mandatory, it gives some motorists the option to schedule an appointment rather than line up.
To set an ORRAS appointment, a motorist must first scan a QR code at any of the select installation sites and register in advance. The customer will then receive an email QR Code confirmation of the chosen location, date, and time slot. The customer is required to show the email confirmation during their appointment at the selected installation site.
To encourage the use of this new system, Easytrip RFID sticker installation at these locations will be by appointment only starting November 18, 2020.
- Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Northbound
- Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Southbound
- C5 South Link Westbound
- CALAX Greenfield (Mamplasan)
- Shell Pamplona, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Las Pinas City
- Shell Panapaan, Bacoor, Cavite (in front of Puregold Bacoor)
- Shell Real 2, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite (near Maynilad – Welcome to Imus Arch)
- NLEX Drive and Dine, Canumay West, Valenzuela City
More online appointment-only locations will be added in the coming months.